Awake - Tommorow Carolina Awake - Tommorow Carolina

woo :D

Ravers Fantasy DNB Ravers Fantasy DNB

LULZ

TEH EPICZ

Though it never went into that really really fast riff part that the original has, the part with all the repetition n stuffz

tF-[Endless Wave] (last of tF) tF-[Endless Wave] (last of tF)

haahah.

you guys fell for it!

-Rave

tF-[SonicSam]*Dedication* tF-[SonicSam]*Dedication*

ya........

as i said before. amazing beat dude. i love that "du dud ud ud du du duduududuuuuu" thing, lol, its so ....awesome, lol.

yo, did you say I somehow inspired you to make this beast? cuz if i did, wow, lol. make more!!!!!

tF-ownedyou responds:

LoL!! not you :P My friend sonicsam.. hes been wanting me to make a song named after him, so i thought i'd make a GOOD song named after him.. so here it is :P

tF-[Force of bass]*DEMO* tF-[Force of bass]*DEMO*

Durrrrrr, all 10s.

Alright, first of all, cool party song definitely. seems too chill/quiet for me, oh wait, my volume is sorta low, lol. wow, lol, nevermind about the volume, its amazing when the volume's turned up. Great song. Great beats, and i like how you made your vox sort of "flow" with the song. keep at this man.

uber job, :P

10000/10

Thanxz dude :P!! hehe..

tF-[Aquanox]-NG Version- tF-[Aquanox]-NG Version-

Did that to get your attention.

YOU ARE A BEAST

OGMOGMOGMOGOMG

H E I S G O O D .

you fags gotta stop voting zeros, get a frikkin life already, fags.

i vote this song a ...

10000000000000000000000000000/10

sorry, couldn't find the Ininity sign on my keyboard, :P

keep this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!

tF-ownedyou responds:

Damn dude, thanxz :) Your one of my favourite reviewers :P Yeah i agree, people should stop voting 0 cuz they are jealous that my song is... nvm, i wont finish this phrase, bounce will get mad at me

tF-[Raven]-NG Version- tF-[Raven]-NG Version-

Wow.

I love your stuff, really. this song's a go-getter....whatever that means.

dang, i need to contact you, you seem to like making stuff that i like to make. i mean, by the style and climaxes and beats, etc. i know my stuff on this account is utter crap, but im making completely new stuff now.

k, enough talking, peace out.
hope to chat later on.

tF-ownedyou responds:

thanxz bro! this song has alot of energy into it, but of this is just plain FL stuff lol.. but thanxz anyways.:D

Formant-[demo] Formant-[demo]

LOL.

Great stuff!!!!! DUDE, FIRST TIME??? dang, such a frikkin' sweet melody for your first submission.

although i've a few complaints....too much "Skippyness" but by now, at your skill level, i know you know that. i'd really like if you looped that formant loop, it'd be sweeeeeeeeet, then KICK SMASH CRASH(cymbals) into the HI-NRG melody of it.

k, great song, write me, i wanna collab or something.

sashman14@hotmail.com i like your stufff.

tF-ownedyou responds:

Lol.. i know it skips too much.. but yeah, my skill has gone WAY up since this track. :P

ZENON-Monoxide ZENON-Monoxide

Ya dude....

You know you're pro-good right? yea, thats what i thought.

lol, great job on this one, and many of your others, possibly all. i dont think i've listened to them all, but great job.

um, NGAudioArtists man!

NGAudioArtists responds:

Hah, thanks.
You should check out my other account, -zenon-, if u wanna hear more.

Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

This is the stuff.

This is the kind of stuff I would like to hear from you man. Its TRANCE! Not fast-paced saws, lol. ya, sweet piano in there, and YES this is the STUFF I WANTED!!!

Im listening whilst reviewing...

Hm...I like your melody man, and the piano's sweet. lol, wow, sweet strings too.

Wow, yeah, the piano rocks dude. Its so beautiful. And dont listen to those 10-year-old nerds who are like "plz stik 2 tecko!!!!!!!!1112", I like this man, and if you kept releasing stuff like this and some fast-paced with a good melodic feel to it, you'll be bigger than a ....big-sized cup of starbucks coffee.

lol, sorry, i couldnt think of anything.

Great Job on this, it just finished, and it finished well.

10/10, 5/5.