View Profile Sashman14

24 Movie Reviews

Eh.......

Sort of boring and yeah, you're getting a bit repetitive with your storylines.

Well, the conclusion and "truth" at the end was really cheesy, but hey, its pretty cool i guess.

The graphics were definitely good no doubt about it, simply because things looked how they were supposed to.

lol, gj.

ditto.

...

Chrono Trigger rocks.

This does too, but one thing, make it more frame-by-frame, i know its hard, but oh man, it'd give CT the respect it deserves, because its an awesome game. lol, make a super mario RPG movie, that'd be sweet no matter what, lol.

awesome movie, actually ENJOYED watching it, lol, and oh man, i actually forgot it was a flash movie for a couple of minutes, awesome job man!

5 Game Reviews

Awesome job!

Those pictures were awesome man! I just didn't feel like reading all that info. Did you do all this for fun or what?

Oberst-Bart responds:

Well,I was just bored

Haha, im loving this game.

I dont know why that previous fag said what he did, but ignore him, this game is truly incredible. at times i feel like im playing something MORE than just a flash game. I can tell you've put A LOT of work into this masterpiece man. The A.I. is wonderful. I was so surprised when i knocked a guy into the ground and it showed him getting up and then he out-of-nowhere just struck into me, lol. i also love how you can fight in mid-air, sort of like kingdom hearts, ah who am i kidding, its just like it!

man, i love this game, well, i gotta go. all i want now is combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya, sweet game.

....................

Online version perhaps?

xD

DBarbarian responds:

Perhaps. I'll see what I can do.

61 Audio Reviews

Haha dude

I LIVE in North Carolina! :D

;D

Rawrthaas responds:

woo :D

LULZ

TEH EPICZ

Though it never went into that really really fast riff part that the original has, the part with all the repetition n stuffz

haahah.