Genevieve Genevieve

Eh.......

Sort of boring and yeah, you're getting a bit repetitive with your storylines.

Well, the conclusion and "truth" at the end was really cheesy, but hey, its pretty cool i guess.

The graphics were definitely good no doubt about it, simply because things looked how they were supposed to.

lol, gj.

Stargate NG-1: The NGC Stargate NG-1: The NGC

ditto.

...

CT: "the Fated battle" CT: "the Fated battle"

Chrono Trigger rocks.

This does too, but one thing, make it more frame-by-frame, i know its hard, but oh man, it'd give CT the respect it deserves, because its an awesome game. lol, make a super mario RPG movie, that'd be sweet no matter what, lol.

awesome movie, actually ENJOYED watching it, lol, and oh man, i actually forgot it was a flash movie for a couple of minutes, awesome job man!

Gun Gallery 3 Gun Gallery 3

Awesome job!

Those pictures were awesome man! I just didn't feel like reading all that info. Did you do all this for fun or what?

Oberst-Bart responds:

Well,I was just bored

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

Haha, im loving this game.

I dont know why that previous fag said what he did, but ignore him, this game is truly incredible. at times i feel like im playing something MORE than just a flash game. I can tell you've put A LOT of work into this masterpiece man. The A.I. is wonderful. I was so surprised when i knocked a guy into the ground and it showed him getting up and then he out-of-nowhere just struck into me, lol. i also love how you can fight in mid-air, sort of like kingdom hearts, ah who am i kidding, its just like it!

man, i love this game, well, i gotta go. all i want now is combos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya, sweet game.

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

....................

Online version perhaps?

xD

DBarbarian responds:

Perhaps. I'll see what I can do.

Awake - Tommorow Carolina Awake - Tommorow Carolina

woo :D

Ravers Fantasy DNB Ravers Fantasy DNB

LULZ

TEH EPICZ

Though it never went into that really really fast riff part that the original has, the part with all the repetition n stuffz

tF-[Endless Wave] (last of tF) tF-[Endless Wave] (last of tF)

haahah.